Incoming Income

My W-2 finally arrived today... bye bye taxes! :) I should be getting a (somewhat) significant refund back, with the ETA being April 1st.

I also applied for a bar loan at the beginning of this month. The funds from that should arrive mid-April. They're coming just in time, because that's when I have to pay the balance of my bar prep course ($2400).

I keep putting this off, I know, but as soon as those funds come in, I will definitely update my side bars. With that money, I should know how things will stand from now until August (when I start looking for a job, post-bar!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Agatha G said...

Since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I didn’t expect that I would gain lots of pounds even though I was eating healthy and did a lot of exercise. It’s really annoying. My husband suggested natural thyroid supplements and after I took it for four weeks, I felt amazingly better. I’ve notice, that I lose little pounds too!

Online pharmacy said...

Ciplox 250 MG Tablet which is an antibiotic. Used to treat gonococcal infections like pneumonia. Buy any medicine from best online pharmacy in USA.

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template