Goals

Updated February 2012! :)

Financial
  1. Stick to my budget.
  2. Pay off the debt to my ex-BF.
  3. Increase my FICO score to at least 700.
  4. Pay off all credit cards.
  5. Sell all purses on Ebay.
Health
  1. Exercise daily.
  2. Weigh in at 135 lbs.
Education
  1. Take some language classes at the local community college - German, Spanish & Chinese. Re-learn Japanese.
  2. Begin to write creatively for fun again.
  3. PASS THE BAR.
Work
  1. Get a better paying job (goal is $80,000).
Life in General
  1. Travel to New York, France, Germany DONE 2010 and 2009, Australia, Japan, China, and the Caribbean. Drive up the coast and cross-country.
  2. READ, read, read as many books as I can. :)
  3. Learn to play the piano.

1 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Hi! I love the financial goals column and it would be very helpful for me. Could you let me know where you got it and how to put it in my blog?
Thanks!
Sarah

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template