About Me

If anyone would like to contact me, my e-mail address is debtchronicles@hotmail.com.

What degree are you pursuing?

  • As of 2010, I've graduated law school and obtained my JD!
What is your current living situation?
  • I live with my boyfriend in an apartment in southern California.
Why did you start this blog?
  • I quit my full-time job over the summer of '08 (I quit to focus more on school), and knew I had to somehow control my spending habits. This blog has been extremely motivating for me; it allows me to keep tabs on myself.
What are your future goals?
  • First and foremost, I want to pay off my credit cards. I want to restore my credit score to 700+. I'd like to buy my own house or condo sometime in the near future, but I'm not sure when I'll feel secure enough in my finances to think about doing that.
Likes/dislikes?
  • I love video games and my dream is to go into video game law! I'm a total foodie, and lucky I don't weight 5000 lbs. I've always been a voracious reader, and will devour all kinds of fiction. I'd like to be a writer myself one day... but I need to do less daydreaming and more actual writing for that to happen. ;)
Updated 2/8/12

7 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I love your blog!! thanks for having me on your blogroll.

HS

DH @ The Money Blog Revisited said...

Love your blog! :) I've just found it today! I've already added you to my blogroll :)Looking forward to keeping up with your everyday progress! :) Cheers :)

Unknown said...

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wasn't aware there were other law student PF blogs so I am glad I found you.

L said...

Just came across your blog this morning. Just glanced at your debt graphs and saw that we're in a similar situation. I'm in school full-time and working full-time, but still not having ends meet the way I'd like... Look forward to reading more of your blog! I've listed mine below. :)
http://panicattackdebt.blogspot.com/
http://blueridgecoupons.blogspot.com

Sunflowers said...

@Jane and Cvillelady: Thanks for commenting! :) Cvillelady, I'll have to check out your blog too!

Unknown said...

Hi! I've been trying to get more familiar with what personal finance bloggers are writing about, and I found your site. Sorry I missed your law school years, but wish you the best as you embark on your new profession and tackle your debt!
Anna (social media director with LendingTree/Tree.com)

goodgirlsguide said...

You spent $200,000on a degree?!

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template