Taxes

I have my taxes 99% finished, just waiting on a form from my school, then I'm done! I'm very happy to report I'll be getting a $2100 refund, which means I'll have enough money to last me until my next loan payment in June (if I choose not to go back to working full-time).

I did hear one troubling thing from M... The stimulus checks we received from the government last year are coming out of our refunds?! Ugh!

Oh, and then the other troubling thing is the IOUs being issued from the California government... Double Ugh.

Despite those two setbacks, I think I'll still have enough money to make up for my budget deficit. I better start running the numbers. Oh, and I think it's about time to look at my budget from January!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template