Balance Transfer

I mentioned the other day that I was approved for a Capital One credit card with 0% interest for 6 months. When I received the card yesterday, I found out they had only given me a $1000 credit limit. Bummer! I did the balance transfer anyway, for $999 (I know that's weird, but I don't like going all the way up to the limit). Capital One has some program where, after 3 months of payments, they automatically increase your limit. So, I'm hoping in 3 months I can do another balance transfer. It doesn't give me much time with the 0% interest, but at least once that ends, I just have to contend with a 12.99% APR, as opposed to 24.99% on my Mastercard!

I'll update my debt totals once the transfer posts.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template