National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

NaNoWriMo is going on this month... The site describes it as "a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing." You (ideally) write a 50k word novel in 30 days - from November 1st to the 30th.

I first heard about it last year (probably from Crystal), and signed up, but then never wrote anything. This year is gonna be different! :)

This article details five reasons why you should participate. I dig #5... my novel is hiding in me, and I must find it! Even if it's the crappiest of all the crappy novels! ;)

My username is astral. Last year I tried to sign up as sunflowers, and ended up misspelling it and being "sunflowes." ha! So I went with something shorter... a character name from one of my childhood stories. Let me know if you're participating and we can be writing buddies!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template