March Goals

I got a lot done this month, but still had a few things leftover that have to be pushed to March... most notably my TAXES, which I usually do at the end of January. I STILL haven't received my W-2. :( I have to call the HR office again on Monday and see what's going on... I want my refund already!

All month

  1. Continue exercising daily: 30 day Shred, tennis, ddr, gym or yoga
  2. Continue doing sit-ups for 10 mins/day and 8 lb weights for 10 mins/day
  3. Continue eating healthier
  4. Continue writing my fiction novel
  5. Continue keeping the house clean and smelling good
Week of March 1 - DONE with everything :)

Week of March 8 - DONE with everything :)

Week of March 15 - DONE with everything :)

Week of March 22 - DONE with everything
Week of March 29
  1. Work on proofreader site (get dreamweaver?)
  2. Optimize Google Adsense
  3. Sell some purses
  4. Review notes for all classes
  5. Enjoy Spring Break!!

1 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Dear,
I want to make 1 guest post in your site, if you permit me. The post contains 300 words above and totally unique as it will be written by my content writer.I will place your link in my finance sites.

Please contact at ericasmith568(at)gmail.com soon.

regards,
Erica Smith

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template