For Sale

I'm finally getting around to posting some miscellaneous items on Craig's List. If anyone's interested, I have the following (all of which I'm willing to ship):

Epson Perfection 4490 Photo Scanner
Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
Law in a Flash cards - Evidence, Con Law, Torts, Contracts
Canon Powershot Pro 1 w/case
Chumby

I also have various law books that I'll eventually post on Amazon -
Entertainment Law
Education and the Law
Agency and Partnerships Examples & Explanations
Corporations and Other Business Associations
Problems and Materials in Federal Income Taxation
Understanding Law School (I have 2 copies for some reason)

Finally, I have some manga and novels -
Her Majesty's Dog complete manga collection (vol 1-11)
Valiant and Ironside by Holly Black
I Am America (and so can you!) by Stephen Colbert
Fingersmith by Sarah Waters

Please email me at debtchronicles (at) hotmail (dot) com if anything looks appealing. I can provide photos and would be happy to answer questions. And feel free to make an offer. :)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template