September Goals

I apologize for not posting much recently... I've had some drama with school (now over and done with), and have had a flurry of social activity, on account of birthdays and my friend leaving in a few weeks to do a Master's program in Europe.

I still have to get my finances in order and update my sidebars. I need to do that asap, but I've been putting it off out of sheer exhaustion. Always takes me a few weeks to get back into the swing of things with school. I will definitely get to this sometime this week!

September Goals (apparently I got hardly anything done in August! ack)

  • Schedule appointment w/gyno
  • Book hotels in Germany, possibly Italy
  • Start learning basic French/German
  • Put purses/clothes up for sale on ebay
  • Keep up with readings for school
  • Gym 2x/week (maybe swim & elliptical)
  • Swimming 2x/week (at an outdoor pool - I'm tired of being so pale!)
  • Yoga 2x/week

4 comments:

Miss M said...

How are you planning to study the foreign languages, are you taking a class or self study? I want to start learning French cause we plan to live in Europe for a few years. I want to try that rosetta stone program, but it's pretty expensive. What are you using?

Sunflowers said...

I'm probably going to take a class at the local community college. I've tried the at-home programs in the past and they haven't done much... Having a test looming overhead and a teacher correcting my pronunciation is what I need, I think!

ashley said...

Good luck learning German! I teach German, so if you have any question's, you can ask me!

Sunflowers said...

Thanks Ashley! My mom's German, but good to know I have two people I can turn to! :D

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template