Meal Plan

I had a pretty quiet Easter - we slept half the day away. ;) Afterwards we had a really yummy brunch (chocolate banana french toast and croque madame, mmm) and went grocery shopping... so now I have plenty of groceries to make great dinners for the week! I've decided to be more adventurous... I have lots of fresh veggies, fish, chicken... Should be fun!

Sunday

  • Chilean Sea Bass w/salsa
  • Pasta
  • Strawberries and dessert wine! :)
Monday
  • Chicken, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Onion Stir fry
  • Rice (extra two cups so I can make refried rice on Wednesday?)
Tuesday
  • Tomato Cheese Melt
  • Soup
Wednesday
  • Baked potatoes w/bread crumb covered green beans
Thursday
  • Fish
  • Baked asparagus and/or Ham wrapped asparagus
Friday
  • Eating out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I napped all day as well!! Happy Easter!

Sunflowers said...

Happy Easter! :)

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template