Christmas Cards

My bf and I just got one stressful holiday thing out of the way - we bought our Christmas cards! Usually we scramble at the last minute to find cards, personalize them, and send them out... this year is going to be different, all-around! :)

We decided to buy a 25 pack of photo cards from Tiny Prints. It was $58 (including shipping and envelopes) -- a lot cheaper than $5 cards from Papyrus. We did some photo cards last year too, but we had to print out the photos and then attach them to the cards. With Tiny Prints we just uploaded a photo and personalized the inside, and voila! They'll arrive in plenty of time for us to add handwritten notes, if we want.

Now I just have to work on getting the present list finished... It's well on its way to completion though. I'm pretty sure we'll have the presents bought and wrapped by December 1st. I love that!

2 comments:

Nice to meet you, my name is Speed Bumpie said...

Your blog is a great idea. When things were at their worst for me I didn't want to face the music.

Thanks for your order!

Hope you found one of our coupons to use.

Rick @ Tiny Prints

Sunflowers said...

@rick: Oh, I didn't realize you had coupons! Maybe we can still use it? I think the order's in limbo right now; we need to upload a new picture!

Thanks for commenting! :)

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template