More returns...

I still haven't taken back my two purchases from Nordies - partially because one purchase (a dress) got LOST! :( My relative misplaced it during her cleaning and so far has been unable to find it. I'm sure it'll turn up, but it's irritating.

Anyway, I will definitely be taking the Uggs back on Friday, as well as a couple purchases (cash, not credit!) from Macy's (a wallet for my bf that wasn't the right size) and two dresses (deeply discounted, but didn't fit). Also, a pair of tennis shoes that didn't fit or look right (I think I should stick to tennis shoe purchases from the store or shoes.com!). In total, about $262 back.

Should be updating my debt totals soon, after my old returns and these returns post. :)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template