Braces, here I come...

I scheduled my Records Appointment for next week... so I'm really doing it! Scary!

I'm also trying to get a teeth cleaning scheduled before the ortho appointment. My old dentist doesn't accept my new insurance, so I need to go a new one. I'm bummed about that; I liked my old dentist! I was considering just going to her anyway and paying the full fee... but I decided that would be wasteful.

I'm also a little unsure about how the insurance coverage will work for the braces... Do I need to be referred by the dentist to the ortho? My insurance card states "dental services when furnished or approved by: (the dentist I'm assigned to)." I guess I have to read over the materials I received from the company.

I really hate HMOs. I miss the PPO from my old job...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template