Busy Busy

It was HOT this weekend... I wish I had been able to get outside and really enjoy it. :( Instead, I had to slave away at a paper I have due on Wednesday. Why didn't I finish this over spring break?? Ugh! So, I'm on about 1 page... 12 or so left to go! Gulp. I'll have to abandon blogging til I'm done. I also have to abandon Big Love... I don't know if any of you watch the show; I just finished the first season, and I'm hooked! :)

Anyway, at least I didn't spend anything this weekend (and won't be spending anything for awhile, since I won't be leaving the house)...

4 comments:

knight said...

oh man you just reminded me of the two papers i have to write that is due in 2 weeks. :/

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting your paper done! Being able to watch seasons 2&3 of Big Love is a great reward for finishing :)

Serendipity said...

I hear you. I have a huge Philosphy test next week that I haven't looked at. And Big Love is my crack. Even Rambo is hooked.

Miss M said...

I've been horribly busy too, though fortunately no more school for me! I hope you get that paper done and stay cool, this heat is almost ridiculous.

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template