Goals from 12/1 - 12/20
- Exercise daily (with breaks depending on how my body feels).
Finish and mail out Christmas cards . We have cards going to the UK, so it's important we get these out ASAP!!Done! Wrap Christmas and Birthday presents . We're about 95% done with Bday/Christmas shopping. I want to get everything wrapped and ready so the day before can be devoted to just searching for and wrapping 1 or 2 presents! :pDone! All wrapped by me, I might add. :p
- Sell on eBay and Craig's List. I moved this farther up on the priority list because it needs to get done.
- Work 40 hours a week.
- Enjoy my birthday! I'm 27 this month! I'd like to go to Disneyland or do a wine tour in the Napa Valley! But a fancy dinner out would be nice too :)
- Read. I want to finish Air and Rebecca... so I can then give them as parts of Christmas presents!
- Keep apartment clean. Includes
monthly washing of sheets(done), monthly scrub down of entire house, weekly vacuuming, and bi-weekly dish cleaning.
- Do more cooking. I'd like to have dinner cooked at home at least 4 nights a week.
- Begin Bar Study, Round 2. This begins on December 21st. I need to devote myself to this.
- Work 20-30 hrs a week.
- Continue Exercising daily.
- Find a job. PASS! I found something to take me through my 2nd round of bar study.
- Exercise daily. PASS! I am going to the gym daily during the week (except when my knees bother me), playing tennis a couple nights a week, and doing yoga once or twice a week.
- Write. FAIL! Other than writing for the blog, and a half-hearted attempt at NaNoWriMo, I have failed to do any writing. :( Can I pretend NaNoWriMo is actually NaDeWriMo?? ;)
- Read. PASS/FAIL. I finished The Unbearable Lightness of Being in October. I think I did read something in November, but I can't remember what!
- Keep apartment clean. PASS/FAIL. The sheets were washed at the beginning of the month, and I did scrub the apt, but I can't remember when. :p The apt is currently in a state of disarray with Christmas presents everywhere, so I feel like I can't give myself a pass!
- Go to ENT. FAIL! But, that's ok, because I need to push this to January, when M's insurance goes into effect.
- Do more cooking. PASS/FAIL. M and I had an argument about this after I declared to his parents that we were cooking about 4 times/wk (they asked "are you cooking more?" Why they asked that, I have no clue). M thinks it's 1-2 times/wk at most. I'll have to keep better track of this. Good thing I'm tracking what I eat on my other blog! :p
- Sell on eBay and Craig's List. FAIL! This is an important goal for this month.