Sorry for the absence...

It's hard to find things to write about when you're jobless and mainly studying!

I have been updating daily on my fitness blog and (on the days I'm not wearing workout clothes) on my style blog. But it's easy to just post photos of my outfits or to track what I'm eating. :p

We've started ordering dinner from a food service a couple nights a week, which is much cheaper, and much healthier than getting delivery or eating out. We've only been doing it for a week, so I'll wait a little while longer before I write a full post about it.

Less than 2 weeks until the bar... We'll see how it goes. I'll start looking for a job the second it's over!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template