Wanted to take another look at my goals... since September is nearly over I need a kick in the butt to get everything accomplished!
- Schedule appointment w/gyno - I need to still do this, and the below.
- Schedule appointment w/doctor - I have a fear of flying. We're going on a 10+ hr flight in a few weeks. I've always sucked it up in the past (clutched people's hands, drank alcohol, shut my eyes really tight, prayed... the list goes on :P) but the other day my dad said, "why not try xanax?" I looked it up on Wikipedia and am not thrilled with the list of potential side effects, but thought I might as well talk to my doctor about it. Anyone had any experience with it?
Book hotels in Germany- There are one or two loose ends to tie up regarding the trip, but otherwise I'm DONE! And now I just have to wait - just a couple weeks to go!! :)
- Start learning basic French/German - Haven't had time for this... I think I'm just going to buy a basic phrasebook for my Kindle and hope it's enough. :P
- Put purses/clothes up for sale on ebay - I'm going to try to do this by Tuesday night! Classes got canceled for the next 2 days, so I have a very long weekend :)
- Update side bars and do a debt disclosure post - I've been avoiding this... partially because I'm waiting for stuff I took back to disappear from my credit card, and partially because I don't want to face the reality. :P
Keep up with readings for school- Yes! doing good so far :) Figure out essay topic - I'm adding this goal, since I need to have this figured out by next Tuesday. Figure out spring schedule - I won't be registering until mid-October, but I'd like to get this figured out ahead of time.
- Gym 2x/week (maybe swim & elliptical)
- Swimming 2x/week (at an outdoor pool - I'm tired of being so pale!)
- Yoga 2x/week