New Job

The first day was incredibly disorganized (I spent almost 2 hours sitting in their waiting area as they tried to find where to put me) and gave me a headache, but today made up for it... I have an office! And my work is actually pretty interesting - I've already done a synopsis on three trusts, briefed the attorney on said trusts, and participated in a meeting with a client! :) I have Wednesdays off, but I was thinking of coming in anyway - I don't think I've said something like that about any of my past jobs! Now I just need to find someone to give me a w-2 to fill out and some assurances that I will actually be getting paid in 2 weeks... and then this job will be near perfection. ;)

5 comments:

knight said...

sounds like the beginning of big things to come!

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

Sounds very promising!

I've never had a productive first day at a job. It always seems like they didn't prepare at all, and are somewhat surprised that I even showed up.

ashley said...

Excellent- I hope the job continues to be interesting and fun for you!

Sunflowers said...

@mydebtcomeback: Hope so! Might be an atty here next year :)

@Over the Cubicle Wall: At my previous job, my first day was VERY productive... but that's just how the big firms roll. I think I was spoiled. <.<

@ashley: Me too! :)

Canadian Saver said...

Really glad you enjoy it! Sounds very positive!

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template