Meal Plan

Since I now have a consistent schedule, I want to try sticking to a meal plan. I want to eat healthier, consume less calories, and spend less money. I think I'm going to buy a lunch bag and make sure it's packed every night. When I'm rushing in the morning, I tend to forget things or pack too little (by packing I mean throw everything into my schoolbag).

My spreadsheet and grocery lists are works in progress. Does anyone have any relatively inexpensive/easy & delicious recipe suggestions? Or ideas for meals I can take with me to work/school? (easy-as-making-a-sandwich ideas. I hate making a mess in the kitchen during the week)

Weekly Grocery list

  • Mini-loaf
  • 3 Bananas, 1 peach, 1 apple
  • Salad
  • Salad Topper
  • Tortillas
  • Broccoli
Bi-Monthly Grocery List
  • Eggs
  • Milk
Monthly Grocery List
  • Jell-o
  • Salsa
  • Walnuts
  • Cheese
  • Sandwich meat
  • Cereal


4 comments:

Grace. said...

Don't buy a new lunchbag. There are lots of them at Goodwill for under $2.

Sunflowers said...

Um... I think I'd rather buy a new one at Ross for $3 or 4.

Serendipity said...

I'm all about bringing my lunch and dinner. Every monday my friend and I do our shopping for the week after we work out. What about making some on the go breakfast burritos, bagels, precut fruit, precut veggies, t.v dinners, string cheese or almonds???

Sunflowers said...

Serendipity - bagels sound good! Maybe I should start putting my bread in the freezer so it lasts longer. String cheese is a good idea too! I think I have a pack. :) I looove cheese! Oh, and almonds... and walnuts... and apples... ahhh, I'm starving! lol.

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template