March Goals

School
  1. Devote one full day to studying every week (M, F, or weekend).
  2. Devote several hours every Friday to reviewing my notes.
  3. Study for and take MPRE.
  4. Prepare for and complete interview portion of Ethical Lawyering (50% of grade).
  5. Feel like I'm on top of the material for all my classes by the end of the month.
Exercise
  1. Go to yoga (at least) 1x/week
  2. Go to the gym (at least) 2x/week
  3. Do some type of exercise for 30 mins daily - Wii Fit, DDR, exercise bike, biking, running
  4. Start tracking my exercise/eating habits in my fitness blog again.
Finance
  1. Call and/or write Macy's and Capital One re: removing negative marks from credit reports.
  2. Sell a few purses on Ebay.
  3. Only spend $200 on food!
  4. Check job postings 1x/week.
Health
  1. Go to Lenscrafters and get an eye exam (I have a free coupon!).
  2. Buy new contacts.
  3. Continue following skin and teeth regimen.
  4. Go to the gynecologist... once I find one I like.

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

Your goals sound awesome. I like how you divided them out into categories. Your gonna kick butt this month I know it! And good job on last months too!

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

Nice goals. I think writing them down helps you be accountable for completing them. Best of luck!

Sunflowers said...

Thanks!! :)

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template