Goals Review

I know we're only a week in to the month, but I think a weekly review will help keep me on track.

  1. Exercise - Every single day for at least 30 mins - gym, yoga, tennis, bike at home, wii fit. I wasn't too great at the beginning of the week, but I've started going to the gym consistently. We'll see if I can keep it up.
  2. School - Devote at least one full day every week to studying (3 classes @ 3 hrs/class); Devote several hours on Friday to reviewing my notes. I didn't review my notes on Friday, but I am planning to study all day tomorrow.
  3. Food - Go shopping every Monday for Tu/W/Th food - banana, applesauce, water, juice can/box, granola bar, sandwich. I did this last Monday, and I'll do it again in 2 days.
  4. Money - No purchases this month, period (other than food). I failed at this goal, but I really needed some stuff. I bought a sports bra, a rain jacket, and a lunch bag. Should need nothing else for the rest of the month.
  5. Health - Continue with dermatologist prescribed skin plan; Continue brushing teeth 2x/day, flossing, and using mouthwash; Go to the doctor to get my right knee checked out; Go to the gynecologist. Check... except for flossing. And I need to make appts for the dr and gyno.
  6. Relationship - Get out of the house at least once on the weekends with M and do something fun and free (tennis, beach, walks to new places, museums, etc). Check! Tennis last weekend and an event today. Off to a good start.
  7. Friends - Try to be social at least 2 times this month. Check! Went out with a friend yesterday, and am going out with M and 2 friends today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on your goals. It can be hard to do them all, but you're doing well.

Sunflowers said...

Thanks!! :) Hopefully I can keep it up...

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template