Fun Night

My bf and I were able to have a fun night out without spending any money. :) Partially courtesy of my dad... he treated us to a very nice Japanese restaurant for a late lunch, and then we headed over to a museum to catch a new exhibit that was opening. Tickets were free because we're members (we paid for a two year membership over the summer). And now we're just relaxing at home, playing video games.

We also picked up our first Christmas present earlier in the day at Circuit City. I had a gift card, so my bf just paid $3 for tax, and we walked away with a (nearly) free DVD for his dad.

So all in all, a good non-spendy day. :)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - The Debt Chronicles - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template