|Rent||1050||0||Total is 2100|
|Cell||120||+13||I pay for mine & bf's|
|Our groceries/eating out||155||+18.49|
|Eating out w/friends||50||+63.29|
|Eating at school||50||-50||Using $50 gift card|
|Gas||100||+12.08||Two 80 mi trips|
|Braces||450||-450||Payments start 11/1|
|Misc Health||20||+322||cleanings & filling; yrly|
|Health Insurance||100||-82.41||Pay this every 2 mos|
|Entertainment||20||+9.53||books & movie|
|Misc||0||+34.37||shipping, ebay fees|
Unfortunately, I exceeded my budget in nearly every category! :( BUT the food and gas costs are partially so high because I had to travel much farther than usual two days this month (160 miles in total) to help out my sister. Next month I'm almost positive I can stay within budget.
Goals for November:
- Sell 5 purses. (sold one today (11/1))
- Use the money towards the Visa.
- Call Macy's and Capital One and try to get the negative marks lifted from my credit reports.
- Speak to a recruiter and possibly get a full-time job, starting in December (I reeeally have to think about this one.)
- Keep working on a consistent exercise routine, consisting of exercise bike, yoga, tennis, and Wii Fit.
- Keep trying to eat healthier.
- STICK TO THE BUDGET!
- START STUDYING FOR FINALS!! Finish my last paper for one class by 11/10.